Tuesday, September 6, 2011

An update about my weekend. I made my way down to Chicago on Saturday evening to meet up with Mr. Scottie B. and his brother, Chris. I'm slowly meeting more and more of Mr. SB's family, haha. And then we also met up with friends and we went to Howl at the Moon. It was so much fun. The music was great, we had some delicious drinks, and danced.
 
Sunday Mr. SB and I went to church, had lunch with friends, and had a very laid back afternoon. And I fortunately got to spend Monday with Mr. Scottie B. because of Labor Day. Of course we started the morning with Starbucks and then brunch at Wildberry Cafe. After brunch, Mr. SB got all set up and got to talk with his family via Skype. AND I met his Mom, Dad, and Grandpa while he talked to them. 

We spent the rest of the evening at the lake front on base. It was such a wonderful weekend.















No comments:

Post a Comment