Wednesday, March 28, 2012

oh, Hi!

I'm going to pretend like I haven't been ignoring my blog.

So Hi, blog. Mr. SB's visit was wonderful. Being back in Chicago felt so good. We watched the river get dyed green, saw a little bit of the parade, went to the south side of Chicago to an authentic Irish Pub, and hung out with my friend from work. We also spent a few days in Madison and that was fun.

It felt amazing to be face to face with Mr. Scottie B. and on top of that we were back in Chicago. I'm a busy lady with two jobs and trying to keep up with a gym schedule... but I'm going to try to keep blogging regularly. 

Here are tons of photos mostly from St. Patrick's Day. Enjoy.



















1 comment:

  1. What a fun event!! I'm going to have to add that to my Bucket List!

    And you guys are seriously the cutest!

    ReplyDelete