Monday, July 11, 2011

So Far Behind

I know, I know. I'm so far behind on posts. So here goes. The first few photos document a picnic lunch with Mom, Dad, Ethan, Jaxson, and myself. It was a lovely afternoon and it was a over a week ago but if I remember correctly the weather was wonderful.









Fourth of July weekend was so perfect. I am a little sad that in the process of putting photos from my camera to computer I lost a ton of photos. I'm not quite sure how I did that, but nothin' I can do now. So my grandma got into town Friday the 3rd and spent nine days in Madison (more photos from her trip in the next post). Everyone was over for a Saturday morning Brunch on the 2nd. It was a lot of fun. It's always an awesome day when the weather is nice enough to be outside, especially because there is little ones running around during family gatherings.







After brunch that day I headed toward Chicago to see Mr. Scottie B. and friends. We went to Blarney Island that night. I spent the night drinking too much, white girl dancing, sitting on the dock with Mr. SB, and being ridiculous. On Sunday we headed to Summerfest! Mr. Scottie B. and I went to lunch at Club Charlies and headed back to Summerfest grounds to meet up with friends. Mr. SB and friends went to see Ben Harper. I went to see Taking Back Sunday with friends. We both enjoyed the shows, TBS puts on a great show and the stage we were at gave us the greatest view of the fireworks. For the Fourth of July we slept in and then got up and went to the Lakefront on base. The boys played volleyball, we drank booze, and I did my best to get rid of my shorts tan. We headed to get sushi after and then ended the evening watching fireworks on base.









No comments:

Post a Comment