Thursday, July 21, 2011

Warped Tour 2011

A while back I had talked via Twitter to an old high school friend John about possibly getting me into Vans Warped Tour. John is now part of the band Shut Up And Deal. I hadn't talked with him since and then the day before I had tweeted at him again and he totally came through. SO Ben and I drove down to Milwaukee to the Summerfest grounds and met up with John.

It was quite hot outside and muggy. But totally worth the heat for all the awesomeness. The first band we saw was Set Your Goals. They were great and such an energetic way to start our day. We quickly found the refill station for water and that saved us tons of money. I'm so glad I brought a reusable water bottle!

A few of the other bands we saw perform were August Burns Red, 3OH!3, The Wonder Years, Relient K, Bad Rabbits, and Shut Up And Deal.

All the bands we saw were SO AWESOME. John told us to check out Bad Rabbits and I'm so glad he told us to. They were awesome performers and everyone needs to check them out. And of course check out Shut Up And Deal. John and his band mates are so talented. I'm stoked to have been able to meet them all and watch them do their thing.

Here are quite a few photos from our day:





























No comments:

Post a Comment