Wednesday, September 14, 2011

A to Z

Here is one of those lame survey's (brings me back to myspace days). Stole this from Miss Indie's Blog. So here are things that you probably don't care to know about me, but you're gonna find out anyway :)


A. Age: 21!
B. Bed size: uh, full.
C. Chore that you hate: I don't think I hate any chore, probably dishes. Or mopping.
D. Dogs: are a lot of responsibility. I'll just hang out with my parents pups for now.
E. Essential start to your day: Water, like a whole bottle.
F. Favorite color: If I had to pick one, gray.
G. Gold or Silver: Silver.
H. Height: 5’3"
I. Instruments you play: I could once play the piano a little. But I'll leave all the musical stuff to my boyfriend.
J. Job title: uh, I don't really have an official title (office assistant to a loan auditing/quality team).
K. Kids: No kids. But I've decided I will someday.
L. Live: in Madison, WI.
M. Mother’s name: Diane. She hates her name and I LOVE it.
N. Nicknames: Tay. Tayloretease. and there are some meaner ones my brothers gave me.
O. Overnight hospital stays: Broken arm when I was six.
P. Pet peeves: People who stand too closely in lines (particularly at the bank) and people who drove with their blinkers on.
Q. Quote from a movie: I'm terrible at things like this. Lately Mr. SB has been quoting Sandlot A LOT. That's all I can think of.

R. Right or left handed: Right.
S. Siblings: Three older brothers.
U. Underwear: Yes, I wear them.
V. Vegetable you hate: Peas.
W. What makes you run late: Getting ready, usually picking out an outfit or doing my hair.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Teeth and elbow.
Y. Yummy food that you make: Mostly baked goods. Cupcakes, cookies, and such.
Z. Zoo animal:
Giraffe.


Well there you go. Are you bored yet? If so, here is a cute photo of Ethan so you don't feel like you completely wasted the past three minutes.





See, worth it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment