Wednesday, November 9, 2011

I came home and it was 60 degrees in the house. Holy cow, it was freeezing. We got our first snow here in Madison today. I assume it will melt within a few days, if not by tomorrow. This year I'm not quite sure if I'm looking forward to the snow or not. But I don't have choice since I live in the midwest.


Also, I'm going to cut my hair. I can't remember what prompted me to decide to donate my hair, but I've been planning to for awhile. I did some research on Locks of Love and the minimum you can donate is 10 inches. I have that plus some. I've been holding off on cutting my hair for mostly selfish reasons. As much work as my hair is now, when I take the time to do it I love it. But if I'm honest with myself I really only do it on the weekends when I see Mr. SB. Speaking of Mr. Scottie B., he also loves long hair.

What finally pushed me to say I'm doing it is when I was on Locks of Love's website and saw this "It is estimated that 80% of all donations come from children who wish to help other children". Woah, for whatever reason that just blew me away. Mr. SB asked me to wait till after he leaves, which I'm good with. So the week after he leaves I'm cutting it!


This isn't a great photo, but this is how long it is now. And since it's been on my mind, I found old pictures of me with short hair. I'm looking forward to the change. Ignore how silly these pictures are, just look at how cute my short hair is (haha).



No comments:

Post a Comment