Saturday, December 31, 2011

Here's To 2011 [image heavy]

It has been quite a year. So much has happened that took me by surprise. By the beginning of 2011 I had a good job in Madison and was spending lots of time with my family. I was adjusting to my new environment and was enjoying catching up on the time I had missed while living states away.

Then Facebook changed the course of my year... I know, I know. Flippin' Facebook :/ I discovered that Mr. Scottie B., who I knew way back when I was 12, was living just a few hours away. And in March of 2011, we had our first date. I spent most of 2011 working and planning weekends with Mr. SB. We explored Chicago and fell in love with the city...and we fell in love with each other.

And thanks to my parents, within this year I was able to travel to New York City, Boston, Philadelphia, and New Hampshire. Each place was an awesome experience. NYC and Boston are such cool cities and I had so much fun. I can't wait for the next opportunity to explore Boston again.... okay or a new city.

I also discovered my love of baking this year. I baked cupcakes, cookies, and treats. I brought lots of goodies to Mr. SB and had a few failures too. But with the encouragement of Mr. Scottie B. and my fam, I will continue my baking adventures into the new year.

This year has been so great. I'm so excited for 2012 and pray it will bring just as much joy as this year has. I'm looking forward to starting my new year with a visit to see Mr. Scottie B. (only two weeks away :)

I hope everyone reflects on 2011 with a happy heart and have positive attitudes about the upcoming year.

Here's some pictures from throughout the year.













No comments:

Post a Comment