Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Blogging and Such.

Have you ever gotten back from a vacation and felt like you needed another one? That's how I felt this morning. I think it was mostly because I spent the final day of my trip on airplanes and in airports. Apparently sitting around all day is exhausting.

It was such an odd feeling being back in Madison and just going back to my normal routine. I left for California on January 13th and upon arriving I was back in Mr. Scottie B.'s arm right away. My trip was everything I expected it to be. It was filled with love, wine, fun, meeting Mr. SB's family, the beach, and so much more.

I was going to post part one of my trip tonight. But I'm having issues with the editing tool I normally use for photos and I'm actually not feeling 100% (crossing my fingers that I'm not getting a cold). So forgive me, I promise it will be up tomorrow.

Mr. Scottie B. and I discussed my blog a little bit while I was in California and he encouraged me to expand my posts beyond just pictures of my life. So I've been thinking about it a lot and I do want to post about different things. I love to bake and would enjoy baking new recipes and posting about it. And maybe my perspective, struggles, and positive outlook about my long distance relationship would be encouraging to others. And I have goals that, I think, by sharing would hold me accountable.

I'm excited about sharing more with whoever stumbles upon my blog! So expect more posts to come about all sorts of awesomeness.

Here's one of my many favorite photos from my trip (unedited). I feel so loved.




1 comment:

  1. I'm always torn about spending an extra day at my destination or coming home a day early to have one day between vacay and real life!

    ReplyDelete