Tuesday, May 31, 2011

This weekend was so great. I spent a ton of time with my family. Sunday was the official family bbq and the weather cleared up towards the end of the evening which was lovely. I made a No Bake Peanut Butter Tart and it was super easy to make and was delicious. Mom made a sugar cookie flag and it was adorable. I spent a lot of time with Ben, Adam, and Rachel and we played beer pong (well I played with vodka). It was a lot of fun.





















And then on Monday we went to mom's friend's house for a bbq. They live right on the lake (and I'll be house sitting for them soon). They have a beautiful home and we all had a lot of fun.



Tonight I baked new treats for Mr. Scottie B. I made Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Cookies. The recipe calls for all chocolate chips, but I did half white chocolate and half milk chocolate. Also the recipe says it makes 12-15 cookies, but I made them a little smaller and got a full two dozen. Mom tried one and said they were delicious, so they'll be in the mail tomorrow.



I have a little bit of laundry to do and TONS of packing before my trip to New York (we leave very early Thursday morning). I guess I better get it done. I'll of course be sure to take tons of photos of my trip and will keep my twitter updated with my adventures! Hope your Memorial Day was filled with joy and love!

No comments:

Post a Comment