Wednesday, June 15, 2011

New York!

Finally did some light editing and went through the photos from New York. There are a ton more than what I uploaded but these are a few of my favorites.

I'm hanging out with Ethan and Jackson tonight so I don't have a ton of time to link places we visited and go into more depth. But know that my New York trip was everything I dreamed of and more. I had such a wonderful time with the most perfect weather. I'm so glad I had Adriana to hang out with and my parents (as always) were a lot of fun.
























My posts are going to be out of order because I'm going to upload my photos from my Chicago trip with Mr. Scottie B. next and THEN my Philadelphia visit. But I'm really excited to look through the pictures from this last weekend and share them.

No comments:

Post a Comment