Sunday, July 17, 2011

FDF! Friday night we went to dinner at Quivey's Grove. The food was SO good and the interior is awesome. Their website even has the history of the buildings/restaurant and it's really neat (check it out).





Although Mr. Scottie B. had not planned to see me this weekend, I pretty much invited myself to see him (sometimes a girls gotta see her bf). So I drove to the base Friday night and we went to a hookah bar with some Navy buds. It was a interesting time (haha). The next day before we headed to Evanston, Mr. Scottie B. sang me a few songs. Then off to Evanston and it is the cutest little town. As soon we get off the train there is a Urban Outfitters, American Apparel, a movie theater, a yogurt place, and a World Market...sigh. So we walked through World Market and bought some wine and treats. Then headed to That Little Mexican Cafe for food, to the movies to see "Horrible Bosses", and a quick stop after for some yogurt. The food was good, the movie was SO funny, and the yogurt might have been the best idea I'd had all day.

After Mr. Scottie B. reminded me that I wouldn't be back in Chicago for at least three weeks I decided we had to head downtown. So a quick ride on CTA and we were at Oak Street Beach. We finished our wine and watched the moon rise (aw, I know). I drove home late (again). But it wasn't too bad, I was pretty awake.


Mr. Scottie B. carrying my overnight bag for me (hehe) and getting ready to sing :)




So he kind of looks like Jake Gyllenhaal














This morning I went to church (great service). And my plan for the rest of the day is to just relax. I'm thinking a movie and a nap. Maybe some baking finally.

How is everyone else's weekend going?

No comments:

Post a Comment