Saturday, September 24, 2011

Happy Birthday Jax

I stayed in Madison this weekend because Jaxson turned ONE today! We all agreed this year went by quickly. Jaxson was super cute as usual. He got a ton of awesome gifts, including a new ugly doll from yours truly. He ate his cake like a champ, no encouragement needed. I snapped a lot of photos of Jaxson. I realized I didn't have a whole lot of pictures of Ethan, but he was busy running around playing. So here are photos of the day! Happy Birthday Jaxson. I love you so very much and it's been such a joy to be able to watch you grow up this past year.


















And this is what I wore today. I bought this white skirt a few weeks ago, but it was too thin to wear without an extra slip. After purchasing one yesterday, TADA! I found another skirt this weekend that has the same shape as this but is red with white polka dots (I'm excited to wear it). Momma and I are gonna have a mom-daughter day tomorrow. Probably thrifting and lunch.




What is everyone else doing this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment