Wednesday, September 21, 2011

It's midweek and I hope everyone is having an awesome week. I had a rough day being positive yesterday and I woke up today to the sweetest text from Mr. SB. So my day started out better and I had a more positive day. After work I met Mom, Dad, Jaxson, Ethan, Ben, Courtney, and Lola at the Monona Terrace. They have "Tunes on the Terrace" that is a free event every few weeks. We all went once before and it was a lot of fun. Tonight's music was 60's and 70's dance music. I spent a lot of time out side of the show playing with Ethan, which I was okay with :) He's such a smart guy, he impresses me each time I spend time with him. Here are a few photos from tonight.










Well I was thinking today of a few things I need/want to get done over the next week and a half or so. I thought I might be kept more accountable if I wrote them down here.

  • Bake treats and hand write a letter to Mr. Scottie B. and ACTUALLY mail them (sometimes before next Wednesday)
  • Write down a work out plan (I've just been going into the gym without a set routine and feeling unproductive)
  • Bake Ethan a special treat for Saturday (it's Jaxson's birthday and I don't want him to feel left out)
  • Sit down and read my camera's manual before Saturday to help me take better pictures for Jaxson's birthday
  • Buy tickets for the Wrigley Field event (I'm going to get us outfield seats, how awesome?)
  • Wake up in time to actually get ready for work the rest of the week and next
  • Remember to not just reach to God for my struggles, but to thank Him for my blessings also
I think that is all for now, hm. I may add a few goals to these. What are you goals for the next week? I'd love to hear them and help encourage you to meet them!

1 comment:

  1. "Remember to not just reach to God for my struggles, but to thank Him for my blessings also"
    Been talking about this in small group...sometimes it really is so hard!

    ReplyDelete