Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Guess Who's 23?

Happy Birthday Mr. Scottie B.







My Dearest Scottie B.,

Some days I still have such a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that you are in my life. I thank God everyday for you. You truly are such a blessing. You push me to be a better person and encourage me to follow my dreams and goals.

Today is your birthday and I'm sad that I'm not there with you. I hope you know that I'm thinking of you and can't wait for the next time we are together.

Mr. SB, you are strong, kind, and confident. I admire your passion for God and your free spirit. Your positive attitude and happiness is contagious. There are so many more qualities and characteristics that I love about you, but if I list them all this post might then go on too long.

I'm so incredibly glad that we had the opportunity to explore Chicago together. And I'm looking forward to many more cities to have adventures in. I'm excited for what the future holds for us both.

I hope that your birthday is everything you are hoping for. I pray it's filled with joy and content as you reflect on all you've done and look forward to all that you will do. I know that God has great things in store for you and I hope that I'm there to see all that you do.

I love you.
Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment